We wish to illuminate the global understudies that application frames for 2019 grants are accessible at the University of Houston-Victoria (UHV) in Victoria, Texas, United States of America for International Students looking for entrance into the establishment.
On the off chance that you have been wishing to attempt an undergrad program in any course or degree in the United States, why not consider the University of Houston-Victoria situated in Texas. You can profit up to 100% educational cost free investigation help for a new beginning.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be admitted to UHV and registered full-time (minimum of 12 credits for undergraduate and minimum of 9-credits for graduate). Students may apply for the scholarship before being admitted to UHV. However, a scholarship applicant must be admitted to UHV as a full-time, degree-seeking student before the scholarship application can be reviewed. Please visit International Student Admissions for more information.
- Spring semester scholarship recipients will receive the scholarship only for the Spring and Summer semesters. In order to maximize the scholarship opportunity, all Spring scholarship recipients must be registered for full-time course load online (Summer only) or Face-to-Face. All Spring scholarship recipients must re-apply for the Fall merit scholarship before the deadline (see below).
- Have F-1 or J-1 student visa.
- S. Transfer International students must be in good academic and immigration status.
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
- Submit the completed International Student Merit Scholarship Application Form.
- Attend the mandatory international student orientation and plan to arrive to UHV five business days prior to the first class day.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Postgraduate International Students are additionally free to apply for higher degree grants at the college as they endeavor to broaden their understudies base and have a full blend of remote nationals.
Fall semester due date: December fifteenth, 2019
Spring semester due date: December fifteenth, 2019
Estimation of Scholarships: The grant will diminish the understudy’s educational cost and charges cost to mirror the residency educational cost rate. Different costs, for example, lodging, dinners, transportation, individual costs, books, supplies, and medical coverage are excluded in this grant.
Instructions to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to download and totally fill in the Application Form.
Finished structures ought to be sent by means of email to email@example.com with the title “Legitimacy Scholarship”